Saturday, April 29, 2006

Passive-aggressive? Who me?

So, contrary to popular opinion and ardent prayers, I am still alive. There have been no new changes to my self imposed seclusion to report-- the isolation continues unabated. Just wanted to post a few lines so that the world is aware that I'm still around. The two minutes that it will take me to write these few lines will also allow me to say to those of my friends who are concerned and angry with me for not speaking to them, Ha! I wrote, I stayed in touch (that was a quite mired sentence). Thus I maintain my tenuous grip on the moral, I-am-wronged high ground.

7 comments:

warya said...

:) you do nothing of the sort.
hey, good to hear from you. are you still in america? how are things? do you want to make an attempt at keeping in touch or is it futile to even ask? etc.

Cheerfully cynical said...

Since, in the recent past, I've been told I live on hope (truly the worst character analysis ever!), I think we should make an attempt to talk. Yes, I'm still in the US, watching my rapidly depleting bank reserves with a jaundiced eye.

warya said...

right then - look at me being proactive - e-mail addresses are required, yes? i give you mine now (filled with hope), an old one: aishwarya_sub@rediffmail.com. why don't you write and tell me things?
kisses.

Laasya Bhagavatula said...

call meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

or answer your phone at least! you may want to distance yourself when in unfamiliar surroundings but you must also realise that i do the exact opposite when placed in a similar situation.

be nice!

Idyll Mind said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheery Cynic said...

Shoot man! Now I will have to come up with a new blog name for myself!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW nice meeting you CC.

CC

Anonymous said...

Ohh! Shraavya! How are you? It has been too long a time! The last time I saw you, I was on the way home from school, and you and Laasya were sitting in a car. On Raj Bhavan Road, I think.
Thank you for linking my MSN space! You've helped to spread awareness!
Be in touch!