Friday, November 04, 2005

The story so far

This blog is quite an uncharecteristic move on my part. I haven't really been in touch with anybody, family or friends, these past few months. It had got so bad that at one point my aunt was considering sending the police to check up on me. My mother and sister refused to speak to me when I did finally call them. Fortunately things are slightly better now, although the most of my friends are convinced that I've pulled a Rip van Winkel and have not woken up in about three months. So many bridges to mend...
I don't actually have a good reason for what I did. I don't even think I have a very bad reason for it. I just decided that, one day, I would stop making an effort to talk to people. This led to actually avoiding phone calls, emails and such like.
I am quite despicable.

2 comments:

Laasya Bhagavatula said...

so are you planning to mend the bridges or not?

i am quite willing to be bribed by material gifts :P

Preeti
ps: i demand to be linked

Anonymous said...

One positive of putting off pandering to people's propensity to pout and get peed off if not persistently patted (prats!) is you peel off the pubic public and all that remain are the pristine pals who are perenially pleased to pear from you whenever, wherever, whatever.

PS: Nice to see you again. You don't need to write or comment but keep updating your journal so I can keep dropping in and seeing what you're upto